- To create joyful experiences and build community connection.
- Exceed customer expectations
- Obsessive about quality
- Work as a team and treat each other with kindness and respect
- Relentless drive to improve
- Do The Right Thing – for the environment, the community, farmers etc.
Cupcake Royale is looking for a smart, hard-working, self-motivated, cheerful sweets enthusiast to join our very “Royale” team! As a customer service expert for Cupcake Royale, your first priority is to live our values! We want everyone who comes into contact with our customers to deliver a joyful experience. A customer service team member is knowledgeable about our products, works efficiently, and stays composed under stressful situations. Cupcake Royale is an independent company creating from scratch cupcakes, handmade ice cream, and expertly crafted Stumptown coffee. The Royale team prides itself in supporting farmers and makers from the Pacific Northwest whenever possible. Cupcake Royale has been Seattle’s Original cupcakery since 2003, thirteen years of handcrafting local sweets. Located in Seattle’s best neighborhoods Cupcake Royale delivers the sweetest treats to kids, students, friends, and families.
Anyone who joins the Royale team must help contribute to our mission of Creating joyful experiences and building community connection. This person should embody our core values of being respectful, doing the right thing, having a relentless drive to improve, obsess about quality, and exceed expectations.
- Serve the tastiest most consistent product to Cupcake Royale standards
- Deliver excellent hospitality to every person that walks through our doors
- Keep all areas of the cafe professional, clean, and organized
- Accurately take orders and ring them into the POS with minimal mistakes
- Properly prep and craft espresso drinks to company standards
- Scoop ice cream to company standards
- Make all menu items to company standards
- Properly package cupcakes to company standards
- Communicate any and all relevant information to Cafe Manager, Assistant Manager, and fellow cafe staff in a respectful manner
- Follow written and verbal instructions efficiently and execute these instructions
- Follow all company tools and systems, shows enthusiasm for Cupcake Royale’s support of our communities, and be knowledgeable of promotions
- Rotate inventory and order ingredients for optimal stock on inventory control
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines with care
- Be efficient, use/prioritize time wisely
- Using problem solving skills
- Be able and willing to go above and beyond when the team needs it
- Be obsessive about quality
Additional Job Requirements:
- A current Washington State Food Handler’s Permit
- Able to work an 8 hour shift on your feet
- Able to lift 50 pounds consecutively
- $11.50 an hour plus tips with incremental, merit based raises
- Health and dental insurance for those who work 30+ hours/week for 90 days and paid sick days
- Subsidized ORCA card
- 1 week Paid Time off
- As many cupcakes and ice cream scoops as you can eat. Oh, and all the coffee you can drink!
- Advancement opportunities in our growing company!
To apply, email your resume to [email protected]